Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Am Roses DT open call projects

I am so excited i just sent off my application to I Am Rose for the DT open call so i wanted to share with you all what i created.

Altered Canvas


This is the canvas that I altered using patterned paper from g.c.d studios- Ella Blue collection, I Am Roses small natural skeleton leaves, ZM-15- Random Mixed Sizes of White Tones,R3-310- Mixed Classic Tone, R21-410 Mixed Classic Color Tattered Angels Chalkboard Glimmer Mist-Peacock, Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Stains- Dark Chocolate Truffle, vintage image and a Tim Holtz ticket.

Altered Birdhouse






This is the birdhouse that I altered using I Am Roses Small Natural Skeleton leaves,R3-310- Mixed Classic Tone, R21-410 Mixed Classic Color, Liquitex White Opaque Flakes a paper napkin, trim and paint.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your DT application! Any team would be lucky to have you. Your work is gorgeous!
    Hgus
    marie

    ReplyDelete