Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Altered Canvas

Hello Everyone! Happy Tuesday! I hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was nice, I didn’t do a lot LOL but it was nice being home. The family and I are still on baby watch. My sister isn’t due until the 22nd of this month but we cant wait, with this being the first baby and all! Any way I wanted to share a canvas that I altered this weekend. I created this using some of my all time favorite products! I am sure you all have them as well. J I started with a thin canvas that I sprayed with Glimmer Mist in Crème de Rouge, Lindy Stamp Gang Starburst Spray in Cotton Candy Pink and Moon Shadow Mist in Pegleg Pete’s Purple. The fan I created using DCWV The Luxury Stack. I embellished the fan with a piece of ephemera that I had in my stash and a Tim Holtz dress form die cut that I sprayed with the same colors as the background. I embellished the rest of the canvas with beautiful I Am Roses flowers, fabric flowers, Diamond Dust, a key from 7 Gypsies and a pearl spray. I hope that you all enjoyed my project. I have a video of it on my YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/user/VintagePaperArt?feature=mhee)  Well that’s it for now, back to baby watch J .





1 comment:

  1. this is absolutely gorgeous! Love the soft colors! You did a fabulous job!
    HUgs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete