Saturday, November 26, 2011

Card Share 11-26-11

Happy Black Saturday everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic holiday! I want to apologize to everyone for my absence. The battery died in my laptop and it has taken me a while to get a new one. Mostly because I had to order it online and I was paranoid that I would get the wrong one so I put it off. Well I am up and running now and I have been busy! Today I wanted to share with you a card that I have made. Enjoy! ;)




Supplies

Image: Tinkles digi from Make it crafty

Copic’s:
Belt: C5, C7
Hat:R27, R29, R39
Green’s: YG95, YG97, G99
Yellow’s: Y11, Y13, Y15
Skin: R20, E000, E00, E21
Paper: Ana Griffin- Calisto Christmas and Green card stock

Dies: Spellbinders
Large Deckled Rectangles
Curved Rectangles
Ink: Distress Ink
Vintage Photo
Scattered Straw
Mis: Red Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. this is just TOO cute! It is just an adorable image and you did a great job on the card!
    Hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete