Monday, December 5, 2011

My First Easel Card

Hello everyone! I am so excited to share with you tonight my first easel card! I love the way it turned out. I think I might make some more!?! J Oh! Wait! I have! I will be sharing others in future post but I wanted to start with this on first. I hope you all had a safe and happy weekend. Mine was to short but I can be thankful that I got to spend some quality time with my nephew. He is getting so big! I cant believe he is already 11 weeks old. Well any who I will get on with the card. As always a supplies list will be below the pics. Enjoy!




Supplies:

Image:
  •    Inkadinkado- Stocking Stuffer Mini

Copic’s:
  • Red: R27, R29, R39
  • Dog: E31, E33, E37
  • Green: G85, G94, G99
Paper:
  • Recollections- Naughty or Nice
Ink: Distress Ink
  • Vintage Photo
  • Scattered Straw
Mis.:
  • Twine 
  •  Gold gems

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your easel card! Such a cute image!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete