Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dazzling Sue Distress

Hello Crafty Peeps,
I have some exciting news!!!! I made top 3 on the Delightful Sketches blog for last weeks challenge! I was so excited when I found out. I was jumping up and down in my kitchen and Brandi (my dog) was looking at me like I am crazy. LOL! But I didn’t care I was happy and showing it. Any hooooooow- I wanted to share an other card that I made for the Delightful Sketches blog challenge. This week challenge was to make a card that is distressed. I must say this is something that I am familiar with. I love the vintage distress look! Thanks for stopping in! Please follow and comment.



Supplies
Main Image- Digital Delights- Dazzling Sue
Paper- Lost and Found- Union Square
Flowers- I Am Roses- R5-1, R21-635
Dies: Spellbinders- Labels Four
Prima- Say it in Pearls
LSG- Glitz Spritz- Desert Moon Cactus Gold
Copics
Skin- E000,E50,E51,R20
Hair- E25,E59,E29
Pants- N4, N6,N8
Shirt and Accessories- R35,R37,R39,Y08

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, love the colours , flowers and pearls, congrats on making top 3 last week.
    Thank you for joining us this week at delightful challenges.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card hun, just love it, Dazzling Sue looks great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete