Sunday, January 22, 2012

Love has pierced my heart

Hello Crafty Peeps,
I wanted to share a card that I made for Pink Ink Sketchy Challenges Blog. I hope you all enjoy. Please follow and comment.


Supplies
Stamps- TJ Designs- Cupids and Hearts
Paper- Lost and Found- Union Square
Flowers- I Am Roses- R21-635
Dies: Spellbinders- Classic Circles and Classic Scalloped Circles
Ink- Memento Rich Cocoa, Distress Vintage Photo Tea Dye Aged Mahogany
Punch- Martha Stewart border bunch
Tim Holtz- Texture Fade- Bricked

4 comments:

  1. Hi Dana,
    What a beautiful romantic Vintage card. Perfect papers, image and sentiment. Thanks for joining us @the Sketchy Challenges and Best of Luck in the draw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra! This challenge was a lot of fun.

      Delete
  2. Oh this is beautiful! gorgeous image! thanks for joining us at The Sketchy Challenges! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete