Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lula Big Heart Card



Hello Everyone! I hope that you all had a safe and happy holiday. Mine was very relaxing. Which I must say was very nice. My mom and I went over to my sisters house and watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. My sister and I had never seen it and my mom had rented it so we thought we would get together since none of us had plans. I thought that it was a good movie, a bit boring at times but I liked the ending. Any hoo I will stop rambling and get on with my card share. Today I wanted to share with you the first Valentine’s Day themed card that I have made this season.


Supplies
Main Image: C.C. Designs- Lula Big Heart
Paper- Basic Grey- Bittersweet collection
Inc- Memento- Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink- Tattered Rose
Tools: Fiskars- Scallop Edge Punch, Zutter- Round-it-All
Copic’s-
Skin- E000, E00, E51, R20
Hair- E57, E59, E29
Dress- V12, V15
Shoes- N2, N4, N6
Heart- R81, R83, R85, R89

No comments:

Post a Comment