Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SC366- Cheeky Rockabilly


Hello Crafty Peeps! I must say I love the weather here in Colorado! We hit 70 degrees in Denver a couple days ago and now it is below freezing and there is snow on the ground! If you have herd the saying “if you don’t like the weather, wait 5 min and it will change’ it is so true here! Any-hoo! Today I wanted to share a card that I made for a challenge over at Splitcoast. This is my first challenge and I love the way this card turned out. I use one of my all time fave images! Cheeky Rockabilly! This stamp is what made me place me very first order with The Greeting Farm and I can’t get enough of their images! I hope you all enjoy. Thanks for stopping by!




Supplies

Main Image- The Greeting Farm- Cheeky Rockabilly
Paper- MME- Lost and Found Union Square
Ink- Memento- Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink- Vintage Photo and Tattered Rose
Spellbinders- Curved Rectangles
Copics:
Hair- E57, E59, E29
Dress- R35, R37, R39
Skin- E000, E00, E51, R20
Mis- Lace and Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment