Monday, January 16, 2012

Shellby the Seal

Hello Everyone,
Today I wanted to share a card that I made for the Delightful Sketches blog challenge. This week challenge was to use the colors Pink, Black and Silver. I must say I would have never thought to use those colors together and sine I have been on a Valentines Day Card kick I used them on a Valentines Day Card. I love the way this turned out!! I hope you all enjoy. Thank for stopping in!



Supplies
Main Image- Digital Delights- Shellby the Seal
Paper- Basic Grey- Bitter Sweet
Flowers- I Am Roses and Simply Flowerz
Dies: Spellbinders- Curved Rectangles
Mis- Brads
Copics
Body- N4, N6,N8
Scarf- R81,R83,R85

4 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Your colors look great together! Thanks for playing along with the Delightful Challenge!

    Hugs,

    Chriss (Delightful Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dana,
    Ohhh he is sooo cute :) You're right, the colours do go well together. I love your design Dana. You have coloured Shellby quite nicely & have mastered the Pink, Black & Silver theme with the Delightful Challenge. Well done. Thank you for playing and we hope to see you back this week with the next challenge...(you're gonna love it). Thanks again.
    Hugs
    Lisa W
    (Dreamtime Designs)
    P.S I have blog candy if you're interested.
    http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lisa! I just uploaded my card for this week. :)

      Delete