Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Little Things

Hello Everyone!!!! I wanted to share a card the I made for The Shabby Tea Room. The Challenge this week was “ High Tea.” The challenge was to use the colors in this weeks inspiration photo and pair it with a doilie.

As you all know I submitted entries for their DT Call and I cant wait till next week when the new DT is announced!!!
Have a great weekend!!!!






Supplies
Main Image and Sentiment: Unity Stamp- The Little Thing
Ink: Memento- Rich Cocoa, Distress Ink- Vintage Photo
Paper: Prima- Botanical
Dies: Sizzix- Branch with Leaves, Spellbinders- Labels 4
Flowers: I Am Roses- R21-635, R5-1
Other Embellishments: Doilie and Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I love your stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just browsing your blog and LOVE what you do. It is just fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card!!! Love the stamp and colors :-)Thanks so much for sharing your adorable card this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete