Sunday, April 22, 2012

Gorjuss Holly

Hello Everyone!
Happy Sunday!!!
Boy howdy!! I tell you a 7 month old can really take it out of you! I had my nephew for most of the day and I must say he can be a handful but he is still my little punkins! Any hoo I thought that is would take a load off and post a card that I made last night. This is my first ever Simply Gorjuss stamp. I am in love!!! These stamps are way to cute. I highly suggest that you check them out if haven’t seen them yet. I hope you enjoy!
 

Supplies
Main Image: Simply Gorjuss- Holly
Copis
Clothes: R24, R27, R29, E31, YG95, YG97, YG99
Skin: E000,E00,E01,R20
Hair: E25,E27,E29
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Tea Die
Dies: Spellbinders Classic Ovals and Lacey Ovals
Paper: Lost and Found- Christmas
Punch- Martha Stewart- Holly Leaves

Challenges

3 comments:

  1. This is Gorjuss! Totally gorgeous!
    I love the colour and fab papers
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck with the challenge
    Merry Christmas!
    Hugs Laurie xx

    PS
    You may want to take off word verification, you will get more comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely -she's so sweet and I love your colours thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card you have been making some lovelies lately. well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete