Sunday, June 3, 2012


Hello Everyone!
I hope that you all have a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend! Mine was interesting… it was my birthday weekend and I went out a lot. Like every night a lot! J I am normaly a home body so all of my friends and family took advantage that it was my birthday . LOL! It was fun! Any way today I wanted to share a card the I made for Farm Fresh Friday Challenge. The challenge was to use something old from your stash. My old item is the prime flower that I used. I have had this flower for so long I don’t remember when I bought it!!!




Supplies
Main Image: The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Hats Off
Dies- SB ans Cheery Lynn Designs
Paper: Colorbok Flea Market
Ink: Memento and Distress
Flower: Prima

6 comments:

  1. Love this adorable summertime card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thank you for joining us for our Die Cuts challenge at HSC.

    hugs Sarah x

    P.s. you could win a £50 Goody Bag just by "liking" our Facebook page before 30th June
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hot-Shot-Craft/159143637439640

    Could you spread the word too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graet card. Thanks for joining the fussy and fancy challenge.
    Natalie- DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card. Love the Miss Anya image and the big flower.
    Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent job coloring your image. Love all the elements of your card!

    ReplyDelete