Friday, December 27, 2013



Hello Again!!!!!

I am so happy to be back with you all!!! First off I wanted to thank you all for hanging in there with me during my break. Oh my!!! It has been a busy year!!! I do have some exciting news……. I am an auntie again!!! My niece Alyssa Lynn was born in September of this year and as I am sure you have all guessed I have been spending all of my free time at my sisters.
Today I wanted to share with you the first card I have made in almost a year. (OH MY!!! :() This is the first time I have joined in on the fun over at Cheery Lynn Designs but I am so excited to bring you my challenge entry for their Anything Goes Challenge this week. I hope you all enjoy! 





Supplies


Other
Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments
Distress Ink Tea Dye
Lace
Flat Back Pearls
Brads

Other Challenge
Oozak- Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...love the sweet vintage feel and colors! Your roses are spectacular, and I especially love how your card opens! Thanks for playing in this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge! Hope you are having a wonderful holiday season! - Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Karen!! I had so much fun making this card!!! I hope you as well are having a wonderful holiday season.

      Delete
  2. Dana, very pretty card, love the vintage feel. Great choice of dies. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning Dana! I love the variety of dies you used and the way your card opens up too. Thanks so much for joining us at Cheery Lynn Designs for our challenge this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole card. Your flowers are beautiful. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty! Great job! Thanks for joining us for the Oozak Challenge!

    Samantha

    ReplyDelete