Monday, January 13, 2014

Jan 13, 2014



Hello Everyone!
I am back with this week’s challenge card for Cheery Lynn Designs. This week the challenge was Snowflakes.  I have had so much fun over the past couple of weeks playing with my dies!! If you have not checked out the fabulous dies that Cheery Lynn has to offer I highly recommend that you do!!!
Be Crafty!!!!



Supplies

MFT- Sno Cone card stock and ink
Martha Stewart- Half Snowflakes Clear Stamps
Hero Arts- Merry Christmas Trees
Flowers
Chipboard Snowflake
Bling

Cheery Lynn Dies

Exotic Butterfly Small DL112/DL112A

Challenges

 Cut it up- White as Snow
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/chnc-challenge-extra-for-january-2014.html

12 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the flower on top of the snowflake with the butterfly! Gorgeous layers here too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs for our challenge this week. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gorgeous card featuring snowflakes and flowers reminds me of late winter showing the promise of spring! Beautiful. Love the shape.

    Thanks for linking to our White as Snow challenge at Cut it Up!
    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Beautiful!!! Stunning!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 159 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for Januaryr - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will enter that one as well. Thank you!!!!

      Delete
  5. This is so fabulous Dana! I'm glad to hear you love playing along...makes it so easy with these amazing dies! :) I adore the layering and beautiful tints of blue on the flower! Thanks for joining in this week's Cheery Lynn Designs challenge! -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! I love all the layers and of course the snowflakes! Thank you for joining the cheery lynn challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card! I love all the layers and of course the snowflakes! Thank you for joining the cheery lynn challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dana, I love the flower embellishment with the snowflake, rose and butterfly. Very lovely. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty card. I love the details. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up. Good Luck.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super mooie kaart met je mallen! Ga zo door!
    Fijn dat je meedoet bij CHCC Extra.

    Groetjes, Renate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for entering this lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for January - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete