Friday, January 3, 2014

January 3,2014



Happy New Year!!!



I am back with this week’s entry for the Cheery Lynn Challenge. This week we had the challenge to make a thank you project. This card was a bit out of my norm and I have to admit that it took me a while to get it to where I liked it but I set out to push myself this week. So without further a due here is what I came up with :) Enjoy.




































Other Supplies



Distress Ink- Vintage Photo



MME- Sunshine



Cuttlebug EF- Thanks

2 comments:

  1. This is stunning...this might be 'out of your norm' but you cannot tell at all. The attention to the detail is just wonderful. I cant wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is lovely, wonderful mix of colors, textures and dies. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete