Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Jan 22, 2014



Hello Everyone!
I am back with this week’s challenge entry for FFF. The challenge this week is "love is in the air."So I stepped out of the box a bit this week. This is the first time I have ever used washi tape and sequins. I know I know I have been living under a rock but I do like how the card turned out. However I am not entirely sold on the whole washi tape craze but I will keep experimenting.



Supplies
Teresa Collins- You are my happy
Spellbinders Dies
The Greeting Farm- Queen Bean

3 comments:

  1. Love is in the air... i really like how this turned out. Everything flows together so well. I would love to give this to my valentine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along with us for FFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muy linda tarjeta me encanto el sello divina tu tarjeta felicitaciones....

    ReplyDelete