Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6,2014



Hello Everyone!



I hope that you all had a safe and happy weekend! Mine has been busy!! My sister and her family have been sick with a stomach bug. So I have been over there helping her out but I did manage to get some crafting done. I created this card for the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog and for a special challenge that Cheery Lynn Designs is having. I had a lot of fun creating this card!! It has been way to long since I have pulled out my Copic markers!!








Supplies



Distress Ink- Scattered Straw and Tea Dye




Bo Bunny- The Avenues



Magnolia Stamp- (sorry not sure of the name)




Cheery Lynn Designs



Nautical Wheeler Doily



Oval Classic - Silver Stackers  
 Lace Corner Deco F 

Copic Markers





Challenges



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card with such pretty doily accents! Love your sweet image, paper choice and coloring too - well done!

    Thanks so much for joining us for our New Years Celebration at Cheery Lynn Designs! Best wishes to you and yours in 2014!

    ReplyDelete