Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Greeting Farm- Use Pastels

Happy Easter Again!!!
I am back with my card entry for The Greeting Farm. The challenge this week was to use pastels. I also filmed this card while I was making it. Yes a first for me so I hope you all like it. 



Supplies

The Greeting Farm- Fleur Anya

Dies
Cheery Lynn Designs
Mini Fanciful Flourish
Medium Rose
Judy’s Blooms
Sweet Williams

Spellbinders
Fleur de lis Squares
Classic Squares

Inks
Hero Arts Shadow Ink- Soft Lilac
MFT- Sno Cone, Bubblegum
Distress Ink- Tattered Rose
Memento- Tuxedo Black

Paper- MME- Market Street
Viva D├ęcor Pearl Pen- Bronze

Copic’s
Skin E50 E00 E21
Hair- E25 E27 E29
Dress B00 B12 B14
Other- Y11 Y13 YR00 YR02 G21 G24 R20 R21 V04 V06

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us for FFF

    ReplyDelete