Friday, May 16, 2014

Cheery Lynn Designs and My Besties Challenge

Hello Eveyone!
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother’s Day! I am back today with a card share for Cherry Lynn Designs and My Besties Challenge. The challenge this week at Cheery Lynn was to use dry embossing.  I have to admit that I haven’t done any type of embossing in quite a while so it was fun going thought my embossing folders. The challenge for My Besties was to use something old and something new. Well the embossing folder that I used was old and I had just gotten some new Besties Digis so I thought hummmm might as well combine the 2 challenges. Here is what I came up with.







Supplies

 

Ink- Distress- Salty Ocean, Peeled Paint, Squeezed Lemonade, Tea Dye

Paper- MME Everyday Flair

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Dana, love how you have the honeycomb on both the inside and out. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, this is such a sweet little card! I love your image and how you've mixed in the honeycomb and butterflies, very cool.

    Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana, Such a wonderful design on this card. The honeycomb die really compliments your beautifully coloured in stamped image. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and Good Luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project! Don't you just love the honeycomb die?!? Thank you for joining our cheery Lynn designs challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dana,

    What a wonderful card love all the details!!

    Hugs Marrie

    ReplyDelete